WELCOME TO THE NCC ART ROOM

!!!! WELCOME TO THE NCC ART ROOM !!!!

Hi there! This is a new experiment Mr.Craig is going to try as an even easier way of bringing you examples of student work and to keep his image set organized and useful. Let me know if you are using it, if you find any problems or dead links and if there is anything you would like to see!

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Step by Step Digital Art (step 2)

The next step on our list of things to draw is the shading and some detail. This step in a nutshell is to help you later to know where to paint your shadows later on, and is used as a template. I still used the same brush as in the previous step, as I felt no need to change the brush. I added some detail in his hair to understand where the hair naturally would fall. When adding the shadows, I made a new layer so if I need to erase a shadow, I don't erase the whole image.

I also added the shadows of where his stubble/beard would be so I can add some shadow on his chin and jawline. At this stage you can also fix any facial structure issues (nose for example) if you need to or adjusting the eyes.
Tyrion Lannister shadows.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment