WELCOME TO THE NCC ART ROOM

!!!! WELCOME TO THE NCC ART ROOM !!!!

Hi there! This is a new experiment Mr.Craig is going to try as an even easier way of bringing you examples of student work and to keep his image set organized and useful. Let me know if you are using it, if you find any problems or dead links and if there is anything you would like to see!

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Step by Step Digital Art (step 6 THE FINAL STEP!)

Tyrion Lannister snow.jpg 
At this stage, I added detail to his fur coat, and shirt, and also using a spray tool to give the illusion of snow. I focused most of the snow build up on his head and shoulders as that's where the snow would naturally fall and build up.  
Tyrion Lannister complete.jpg
This is the finished painting, and the last detail that I added was a little bit of fog coming out of his nose and mouth, because I wanted to give the allusion of it being cold outside. I also added just a bit more snow to the picture to add the finishing touch. 

That's it! the final painting is all done!

Happy painting! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment