WELCOME TO THE NCC ART ROOM

!!!! WELCOME TO THE NCC ART ROOM !!!!

Hi there! This is a new experiment Mr.Craig is going to try as an even easier way of bringing you examples of student work and to keep his image set organized and useful. Let me know if you are using it, if you find any problems or dead links and if there is anything you would like to see!

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Exploring Picasso 4/4 - the final display



I had the students help me to put together the display of their Picasso work. I wanted them to know how proud I am of the work they have done and I think they felt really special to be involved in showing their work this way!

In the end I believe the work speaks for itself and the project was an absolute success!

A Big thank you to the students and the EA's for all the hard work!





 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment